Please note, riding an Indo Board, especially using the Roller can be dangerous. Falls and injuries can easily occur. Whenever using your Indo Board, please use it safely, responsibly and always ride it according to your ability. Never attempt tricks or moves that you are not ready for. Please read and follow the below instructions and precautions to ensure your use of the Indo Board is safe, enjoyable and beneficial to your health and fitness!
First time riders should never do it without some way to steady themselves!
- Practice up close to a wall or holding someone’s hands. Always bend your knees and don’t lean on the steady support.
- It is highly recommended that safety gear be worn to help soften the inevitable falls. Wrist guards are the best protection, along with a helmet, knee and elbow pads.
- Most surfers prefer to go barefoot, because that’s how they surf. Skateboarders usually wear shoes and wakeboarders ride either way!
- Make sure the area where you are riding is clear of objects that you might fall on.
- Keep spectators at a reasonable distance away from the rider and the potential path of a flying Indo Board. The board can become a missile and cause injury if it hits someone.
- Alcohol slows the reaction time and is NOT to be mixed with Indo Board riding.
- Drug usage or any other substance that affects your balance and reaction time are also NOT to be mixed with Indo Boarding
- When beginning use your Indo Board on carpet. The thicker the carpet, the slower the roller will roll
- If there is no carpet available, Indo Boards can be used on grass or hard packed sand to help slow the action for beginners or in the absence of carpet.
- The Indo Board is best used on a carpeted surface. The thicker the carpet pile the slower the action will be. As you become more proficient in using the Indo Board, bare floors can provide the ultimate challenge to your abilities. However, the action is greatly speeded up and falls are quite unforgiving depending on the surface.
Take these few simple precautions and feel the INDO obsession begin!